|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.|
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes C00-C97 within Chapter II: Neoplasms should be included in this category.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cancers.|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Cancer awareness (2 C, 24 P)
- ► Deaths from cancer (4 C, 165 P)
- ► Genes associated with cancer (2 C, 8 P)
- ► Leukemia (5 C, 26 P)
- ► People with multiple myeloma (1 C, 23 P)
- ► Oncology (10 C, 207 P)
- ► Cancer pathology (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Cancer research (3 C, 103 P)
- ► Cancer treatments (11 C, 102 P)
- ► Works about cancer (6 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Cancer"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cancer and nausea
- Cancer Genome Anatomy Project
- Cancer insurance
- Cancer Likelihood in Plasma
- Cancer research
- Cancer selection
- Cancer survival rates
- Cancer systems biology
- Causes of cancer
- Cellular Inhibitor of Apoptosis Protein 1
- Chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy
- Chromatin remodeling
- Collective cell migration
- COVID-19 and cancer
- Cytoreductive surgery