Category:Poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
Articles relating to poisoning.
|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.|
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes T15-T98 within Chapter XIX: Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes should be included in this category.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Deaths by poisoning (9 C, 251 P)
- ► Effects of external causes (3 C, 35 P)
- ► Mass poisoning (2 C, 45 P)
- ► Poisoning by drugs, medicaments and biological substances (4 C, 31 P)
- ► Teratogens (12 C, 47 P)